Pages

1.08.2010

indietutes flickr pool


Originally uploaded by *urbanhousewife*
This is one of Urban Housewife's take of the halter sundress tutorial, incorporated into the most fantastic costume. I pulled it from the indietutes flickr pool.

I love seeing how one idea - a tutorial or pattern - ventures out in dozens of different directions, with the finished projects being so very different from one another. It's a textile meme, and I'm very grateful for the flickr pool contributors for sharing their visions with me. It's inspiring!

I have just created a photobucket album for anyone to contribute to if you would like. I am a photobucket user, so it is a easier venue for me to use. If you would like to contribute or to just see, come over to here.

I will keep links to both pools on the sidebar also.

Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your wonderful patterns. So creative and inspiring you are.

    ReplyDelete