Pages

8.10.2008

deviations two

Thank you all for you very fine suggestions! I'm quite sure I shall be able to run with quite a few of them. I should have a new tutorial up in just a day or two. And I even have another Smootch tute for you Leslie, as soon as I figure out how to edit the minute long pause she took to examine her fingernails.

My first pattern zine has hatched. Can't wait to find some time to start another.

Congrats to Stacey, whose photos are so amazing they gave me chills, for winning the random number draw. I've sent you a message Stacey: check your email!

2 comments:

  1. Whoohoo! Thanks so much and thanks for the sweet comment about my blog. I love to hear that kind of reaction to my photography. :)

    I looked and didn't see an e-mail, so maybe you put an "e" in my name (don't worry, not the first time it's happened!).

    stacy@thelandofka.com

    Thanks so much, I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Stacy! Plus, I can not wait for the new video from Smootch! Examining her fingernails is very important! The star needed a break to collect herself! Good luck with the editing! Thanks for the link to my blog.....guess I will have to take the time and update a new post now....just not much going on here to talk about, but you gave me the push I needed! Take care!

    Warmly,
    Leslie G.

    ReplyDelete