Pages

7.11.2017

drat dancing on my wall.


Little bit of paper and water colour fun.  I was thinking that this was a rat with a deer's antlers, but The Man says it's a rodent sized deer with a rat's tail.

Either way, I call it a drat.


Deer + Rat = Drat


Of course, the drat doesn't want to stay on the wall with my subpar double sided tape, so I stuck him to a glass picture frame and he's been doing ballet with a squid ever since.


It's been quite gloomy over the past couple of days, which is a nice change from hot like hades it was last week, but makes for less than spectacular pictures indoors.  If you are interested, I posted a few of the steps I took while making the drat on my Instagram account and girl child helped me make a little video here.

I think the drat needs a little buddy to dance with, maybe a bouse (or mear?) or a vrane (crole?).  What are the best animal mash ups?

                                       *********************************

Little shop update: I can't be bothered trying to keep up on two separate Etsy shops because I a) have some books to read, stuff to make and kids to raise and b) Etsy keeps changing their stuff and fixing problems on both shops its a bit too much.  So I am posting my Dollyshop Theatre dolls on my first and best shop connected with this blog, Indietutes.  So if you like weird art doll things, please visit.  Also there is patterns.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Indietutes


No comments:

Post a Comment